Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Ancestry of Ida Franziska Gerlach
1. Ida Franziska (Francis) Gerlach. She was born on 15 Nov 1866 in Marschwitz,
. She lived at Mühle Papsdorf, before immigrating with her father into the Sachsen, Germany United States on 26 Jul 1882 at on the ship Wieland, of the Hamburg America Line. She died on 10 Oct 1959 in New York City Alexandria, . She was buried in the Douglas, Minnesota, USA Rose City Cemetery, . Miltona, Minnesota, USA
Ida married Gottlieb Beutler, son of Niklaus Beutler and Rosina Andres on 5 Dec 1889 in
California, . Gottlieb Beutler was born on 9 Jun 1849 in Heimberg, Moniteau, Missouri . He was christened on 29 Jun 1849 in Steffisburg, Bern, Switzerland . He died on 12 May 1917 in Guthrie, Bern, Switzerland . He was buried in the McHenry, North Dakota Guthrie Cemetery, Guthrie, . McHenry, North Dakota, USA
More on the family of Gottlieb Beutler can be found here:
2. Johann Friedrich Wilhelm Gerlach. He was born on 20 Jul 1837 in Wiesenthal,
. He died on 10 Oct 1905 in McGirk, Sachsen, Germany . He married Christiane Wilhelmina Stuhr on 18 Jan 1863 in Zschoppach, Moniteau, Missouri . Sachsen, Germany
Johann was employed as a gardener and carpenter (Gärtner und Zimmermann) at Marschwitz. He lived at Mühle Papsdorf, before immigrating to the
with his daughter Ida. United States
3. Christiane Wilhelmina Stuhr. She was born on 13 Feb 1831 in Draschwitz,
. She died on 3 Nov 1879 (at Papsdorf?), Sachsen, Germany . She was from Draschwitz, where she was the foster daughter (Pflegetochter) of her landlord (Hausbesizter), Christian Heinrich Lippert. Sachsen, Germany
4. Johann Gottfried Gerlach. He was born on 5 Sep 1799 in Toepeln,
. He married Hanna Magdalena Albert on 22 Jan 1837 in Collmen, Sachsen, Germany . He was a cottager and carpenter (Hausherr und Zimmermann) at Wiesenthal. He died about 1871, possibly at Marschwitz. Sachsen, Germany
5. Hanna Magdalena Albert. She was born on 11 Feb 1813 in Schkoplau (now Skoplau),
. She was christened 12 Feb 1813, at Collmen. She died in 1880, possibly at Pöhsig. Sachsen, Germany
6. Johann Traugott Stuhr. He married Johanne Christiane Steier. He was a servant (Dienstknecht) from Muschau.
7. Johanne Christiane Steier. She was from Draschwitz.
8. Johann Gottlieb Gerlach. He married Johanne Christiane Wittig. He was a shepherd (Hutmann) from Töpeln.
9. Johanne Christiane Wittig. She was probably from Wiesenthal or Töpeln.
10. Johann Gottlob Albert . He was born on 28 May 1773 in Schkoplau,
. He was christened 30 May 1773, at Collmen. He married Anna Rosina Fischer on 17 Nov 1796 in Collmen, Sachsen, Germany . He was a gardener and church elder (Gärtner und Kirchvater) at Schkoplau (Skoplau). Sachsen, Germany
11. Anna Rosina Fischer . She was born on 15 Aug 1774 in Schkoplau (Skoplau),
. She was christened 17 Aug 1774 at Collmen. Sachsen, Germany
14. Johann Andreas Steier. He was a cottager and carpenter (Häusler und Zimmermann) at Draschwitz.
20. Johann Gottlob Albert. He married Anna Christina Lehmann. He was a gardener at Schkoplau (Skoplau).
21. Anna Christina Lehmann. She was from Commichau,
. Sachsen, Germany
22. Andreas Fischer. He married Maria Elisabeth Gatsch. He was a cottager (Häusler) at Schkoplau (Skoplau).
23. Maria Elisabeth Gatsch. She was from Brösen,
. Sachsen, Germany